Thursday 22 May 2008

Tour of Frankfurt

Jeannette and I slept until 10:00am, I managed to get back to sleep ok.
We went down for breakfast. It is a bank holiday in Germany today so a lot of the shops are closed, we are taking advantage of a trip offered by the hotel, a tour of Frankfurt.
We both have an interest in culture and architecture and the architecture in Germany is beautiful.I
have got no ill affects from the procedure yesterday and no pain!
I will take the pain killing drops with me (they were prescribed by Professor Vogl) just in case I feel any pain or discomfort.

can't sleep

I woke up this morning around 5:30am German time, 4:30 am UK and went down to the hotel lobby to get a cup of tea. When I came back, I took off the tourniquet and relaxed a little before trying to get back to sleep.
Not sure if it was the tourniquet or me that made me feel restless. I will try and sleep, hopefully removing it would have worked.