Friday 30 May 2008

Back to work

I have done my first day at work since coming back from Germany.
I wasn't all that well this morning and ended up signing off to go to the toilet.
Later in the afternoon it got easier.
I did my 10:00am till 8:00pm shift with great support from my colleagues and manager.
My problem is I don't want to be beaten but I have to slow down. I am so afraid that if i stand still too long, It will get me.
I have spoken to my manager and asked him if I can do 2:00pm till 8:00pm until I have finished the treatments in Germany and will find out next week if that is possible.
I don't want to stop work but I know that I have limits.
Theo has been very quiet and doesn't bother me at all which is good.
I feel really well in myself which maybe due to my supplements.
I have another jab of Mistletoe this evening which is also good for boosting the immune system.
I know I am losing more weight due to the sickness but hope to add more with Dr Callebout's regime.