Thursday 22 May 2008

Sleepy time

After coming back from our little bus tour of Frankfurt, we had a little snack in our room and I went off to sleep for.....6 hours!!!
I couldn't beleive it when I woke up at 10:00pm this evening.
We went down to the foyer to see if we could get something to eat and we had just made it, to the annoyance of the waiter on patrol.
He was ok though and got us an omelette each and a beer.
The German beer is lovely. We then came back to our room and packed ready to get on our flight tomorrow.
We will be leaving at 6:00am as the flight is at 9:05am. We will be back in the UK at around 10:00am.
This has been a good trip, the treatment has been pain free and I know what to expect next time. Dawn Hughes has been a great support and without her help, we would have been lost as to where everything is. We found a hotel very close to the airport and university clinic. Dawn will have her treament in a couple of weeks and I really hope all goes well for her.