Wednesday 14 May 2008

Professor Vogl

I have heard from Germany. Professor Vogl as asked if I would like to go to his clinic on Tueday 20th May for checks and scans and have the treatment done on Wednesday. I have agreed now all I have to do is sort out the flights!!!
I am so excited, I am hoping this treatment does show the tumour changing, hopefully shrinking. Jeanette, my friend from work, will be travelling with me. It is a lot for Siobhan t cope with and I will be going into this completely blind.
I have had a lot of great support in work and Jeannette has been allowed 2 days off to travel to Germany with me. She is so wonderful and I really appreciate what she is doing.
I am going to St Ives with friends on Friday and till Sunday and off to Germany on Monday.This is going to be 1 busy week.
Also, I have recieved 2 lovely emails from people/families dealing with Mesothelioma who have found the blogs very helpful. This is what it is all about, sharing information and getting it to the people who need it. It makes the website all worth while.