Monday 26 May 2008

Not well today

I didn't go into work today as I am still feeling nauseaus. I slept for most of the day which I think I must need.
My little bean (Kieran) came home , it was good to see Kieran as he has been away for 9 days. The sickness is different to the usual nausea I have experienced.
I am also trying to follow the diet that Dr Callebout sent but it seems as if there is nothing I am allowed. The nausea has spoilt my appetite but I know I need to get my nutritional values.
I hope so much that this will be worth it. I shouldn't complain as there are many people who would want to try what I am doing.

If the CT scan next month shows a change it will be wonderful, the smallest change in the size will be worth all the sickness but I can't afford to lose any more weight as my oncologist will not like it.