Sunday 18 May 2008

Nerves kicking in.

The usual nerves about the passports and tickets has started.
I have this every time I travel.My stresses were enhanced by the dates being wrong for the taxi pick up from the clinic to the airport in Germany to return to Bristol.
The dates said 26th May and I was hoping that the tickets hadn't been added with the same date.
I had no worries as Jim and Sandra had once again surpassed themselves with all my requirement within days. They are so wonderful and have organised every trip we have had.
The taxi problem is not their fault it was the fault of the taxi firm.

http://www.globaltravelchoices.co.uk/

I am also very nervous about the treatment. I really want this to work as I don't have much available to me. It will also be a great help to other Mesothelioma sufferers if it works as it will give them the hope they were looking for.
I would love it if Theo (my tumour) told me he had met a fräulein and couldn't be with me anymore. I wouldn't mind if he wanted to stay in Germany. He could set up home with his fräulein. How good would that be for both of us!
My lovely friend Jeannette has said she will drive to Bristol and I am sure we will have a great time. I just hope and wish this works. If it only shrinks a little it will be a benefit. I looked at a picture of my babies tonight and had tears rolling down my cheeks as I hope so much this works for their sake. I don't want them to be motherless as they have so much more to discover and I want to be there when they find it.
I don't want this cruel disease to rip my family apart like it has done to so many others. I want this treatment to be a success and I want to help others in my position. We need something to hope for and this may be it.