Sunday 25 May 2008

Home from work

I went to work this morning but ended up coming home after I felt lightheaded and nauseaus.
I have a very understanding boss who was happy to let me go home.
I am going to go back to work on Friday as I think I need to give myself some time to adjust.
I have taken some medicinal drops prescribed to me by Professor Vogl and they seem to work very well.
I will have to translate the paper work as it is all in German and I am not sure how many times a day I can take them.
Shadow, our cat has gone mssing and has not returned home, I think we may have lost him which is a shame as he was settling in quite nicely.
Siobhan said he was crying quite a lot when I left for Germany so he may have missed me or it could be to do with the house not in order as we still have no living room with furnishings.
No sofa or table and chairs.I will get that when the carpet is down which should be next week.