Tuesday 22 July 2008

Jeanette and I had a good trip on the plane back to Bristol. I still have my pressure pad on as the vein Professor Vogl goes into needs constant pressure on it for 24 hours.Jeanette drove back to Plymouth in her car while I relaxed to the sounds of David Essex.

I have had a call from the BBC who I have kept in touch with and they want to do a piece to camera about the results from the chemo embolization.

This is good news as I was going to ask them about doing it. I am shatterd but will be doing the filming today. I am picking Kieran up from school, it will be good to see him.

Jeanette and I met Dawn and her friend, Sarah at her hotel last night which was an extra bonus but has made us very tired today. We could have chatted all night. We left Dawn and Sarah at around 1:ooam and got up this morning at 5:30....ouch!!!


It was good to meet such an inspirational lady who has a lot more going on than I do.