Monday 21 July 2008

Good Morning

It is a beautiful morning in Frankfurt, the sun is streaming through the window. I am looking forward to seeing Professor Vogl and finding out if there are any more improvements with the Chemoembolization.
Jeanette and I will be leaving the hotel at 9:00am for the appointment at 10:00am. Theo seems to love it here. He has settled in very well and hopefully he has packed more of his belongings for a longer stay.
Good luck to Jill in Texas who is having an operation today.
She has Mesothelioma and it is very advanced. She is a fantastic lady who has been through a lot.
Her tumor is Mr Meso and she is waiting for him to move on.

Mr Meso, start talking to Theo, he will tell you how good it is outside and how to cope on your own with out Jill.
Maybe you could visit him in Germany, make it a long trip!!!

Jeannette and I went into Frankfurt last night and ended up in the middle of what looked like a gay pride rally. There was a comedian on stage who, from the audiences reaction, was funny. We couldn't understand a thing. We recognized the Abba song though!
We walked around Frankfurt town centre and found the biggest bird bath ever!
I think the pigeon was very proud of himself.Well I have to go and get showered.
I am going to meet Dawn tonight if I feel up to it.
She is coming in for her treatment and we have been in touch on email for a while. Dawn has her own website.

http://www.wigstowishes.org.uk/

And the good news from Germany is .......

Theo has taken another 5-8% of his belongings and left. I `am so pleased. Jeanette was more excited than me and ran screaming, very discreetly, through the corridors of the university clinic. Professor Vogl saw us on the ward around 8:30pm German time and told us the good news. I have been told there is another treatment in August. I thought there were only 3 but now there are 4. We will be meeting Dawn soon and will catch up with her about what has been happening.