Monday 23 June 2008

I am adding some pictures that Jeanette took of the Germany trip.
Her memory card woudn't work on my laptop so she sent them insteadThis is me after getting stuck in the toilet and waiting for my procedure to be done.
As you can see the fashion in Theatre has not changed,the shoes are great aren't they!!
And here is the main man, The man who has given me so much hope, Professor Vogl. He is so wonderful and very down to earth.
This picture was taken after he had told Jeanette and I about the 10% change in the tumour.
He was getting ready to jet off to Los Angeles for a meeting and a well earned break I hope.
I will be off work for a week and then back to work on 1st July.
I will then be off to Germany 20th July and will have the third procedure on 21st July and back home on 22nd.
It will be wonderful to have another reduction but if it is still 10% I am happy with that.
Later on I went out with Siobhan and her boyfriend. It has been a wonderful day, If anyone is listening.....I want a lot more of these please!