Sunday 22 June 2008

Back home

Jeanette and I got up at 5:30am and were shattered.
We both felt it was too early but knew we had to get up.
We got packed and left the room and went down for a taxi.
I realised on the way that I had left my coat in the room. I rang the hotel to let them know and to ask them to keep it for when we return.
Everything went really well with the journey and we got to Bristol at around 11:45am (10:45am UK time)
When I got home, Siobhan was there, Richard came home about an hour later.
I went out to see Kieran as I had missed him too, he is staying with his dad until Wednesday.
It was good to be home.
I will make an appointment with my GP tomorrow to get a sick note as I will need one for work.
I can feel the sickness and am feeling very tired but, appart from that,
I feel good.I keep looking at the CD Professor Vogl gave me as I can't quite believe that 10% has gone, It is like a dream come true.
I really hope more has gone next month.
My next expedition ios to Derriford hospital on 30th June for another CT scan for my oncologist. I think he will be suprised when he sees the results!