Saturday 26 April 2008

Not good news

I went to the out of hours Dr's surgery this morning and explained to the Dr about the pain and tightness I was experiencing.
She listened in and told me that it was not the Asthma as there was no wheeze and it was probably the tumour that had grown.
I feel so let down as I was hoping the Mistletoe would just keep it contained and it wouldn't grow for a while. It seem that Theo is determined to take over and our deal is off.
I am going to contact my oncologist on Monday and get him to send the last report of my illness to Dr Vogl in Germany asap.
I have not heard from Dr Callebout and I must admit, I did think I would hear from him by now as it is important to get things started.
I am very worried now as I do not want to die, This illness is such a cruel, unfair one.
No hope, no cure, no future.
Why has the UK not caught up with Europe and give hope for people with this awful cancer?
I am so angry and am not prepared to take it lyng down because if I do, I may not get back up again.