Sunday 27 April 2008

Good Morning

I am feeling much better this morning, the pain in my shoulder is going and the breathlessness has not as bad as it was.I was so frightened that I was on the downard path and am not ready to leave my children and life behind.
I am still feeling a little tired but will try and rest as much as possible before Wednesday as I am due back to work.
I am meeting some friends this morning and having lunch with my daughter, Siobhan so it should be a nice easy day.
I am going to call the hospital again about sending my records over to Germany. The next Mistletoe jab is due tomorrow and I will see what Dr Maria thinks about what has happened in the last week.
I really hope the Mistletoe has helped to kick the chest infection into shape as apart from being tired, I feel so well in myself