Saturday 27 September 2008

Feeling tired, sick but very happy
I took my sick note into work today. It was good to see my team mates. I had a lot of hugs and happy faces greeting me.
They are all so supportive and make going to work a gift.
I have been feeling tired today and got my head down this afternoon.
Kieran is with his dad until Monday. At least that will give me some time to recuperate.
I am getting my little 5 minute talk ready for Saturday.
It is the Mesothelioma UK's 3rd patient and carer day at the Queens hotel, Leeds.
I am looking forward to it.
My friend, Helen is coming with me.
I will write a report on the events of the day. Last years event was brilliant.
I came away feeling so positive and met a lot of wonderful people all striving for the same goal as me.
I am hoping that the chemoembolization procedure I have had done will be considered for this country. If Professor Vogl gets his team here with their mobile unit, that would be wonderful.
I want all Meso sufferers to benefit from this procedure.
For more info about Saturday, please copy and paste the link below.

http://www.mesothelioma.uk.com/