Friday 26 September 2008

33%

Wow....that looks good, one third gone!!!

Jeanette and I had an early start today, the hotel was beautiful, we left at 7:00am for the airport.
The flight was great and Jeanette had a little panic when we landed.
She couldn't find her ticket for her car. Turns out I had it all the time!!
She has been so wonderful and I am thrilled that she like the hotel.
I slept for about an hour when I got home, I made an appointment with my GP to get a sick note. I got so carried away with the diagnosis and forgot to ask him for it. I eventually got it though.
Tomorrow I will take it into work.
Some good news is the Professor Vogl and his team are interested in bringing a mobile unit to the UK.
This would be so good as it would give a lot of people the oppurtunity to have what I have had.